How to contact us
if you have questions about how we collect, store and use your personal information and data, please contact us in one of the following ways:
- Type us to an e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- write to us the following mail address (with the “On Privacy”): SIA BALTHERG,Aleksandra Caka Street 128, Riga, Latvia, LV-1012.
Use of services and provision of information
You can use part of the Services without providing us with personal data or individual identifiable information. You can also set security settings for your browser to avoid certain tracking or tracking features. If you do so, the Services may be less functional for you.
At times, you can choose to provide us with personally identifiable information. For example, you might want to register, make purchases, read articles and view information, receive e-mails from us, receive invitations to events, participate in discussions, preview new services, or participate in special promotions. If you register for use of services or do business with the website www.riche.lv, we will collect information about your business and other activities. We need certain information from you to register and authenticate you as needed, process your records and payments, and send you items.
Types of information to be collected and how to use it
We can collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, as well as site visit data, as described below.
Personally identifiable information that you provide
Personally identifiable information includes your given name,surname, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, delivery and invoicing addresses, as well as a permanent identifier (such as a customer number contained in a cookie) associated with personally identifiable information, as well as other information that you can provide to us on a voluntary basis. We shall collect the following personally identifiable information that we provide:
- to respond to your requests for information;
- to provide the Service you are requesting, including processing online purchases and sending you purchased goods;
- meeting the requirements of the legislation;
- to protect our legitimate interests, including the prevention of illegal activities;
- to analyse and improve our performance;
- dealing with disputes and claims;
- to maintain your online account
- selecting and creating product offers that are suitable for you;
- to evaluate our products;
- organising and implementing tenders and promotions;
- only if you are logged on to receive news - send you information about new BALTHERG products, services, offers,events, and other business topics (as sms) to e-mail or phone.
To protect your privacy and security, we will take appropriate steps to verify your identity, such as requesting a password and user ID, before giving you access to your data. We are trying to protect users' personal information and privacy, but we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you have disclosed online, and you are doing so at your own risk.
- Site Visits Details
Site visits include information that is not related to a person's identity about how the website is used. We use anonymous dataon online activities to better understand how people use our services. To this end, we can use aggregated anonymous traffic information on online activities and information from third parties to track usage trends and improve services. We can collect information on:
- the date and time you access the Services;
- your Internet service provider, mobile operator or data serviceprovider;
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- the pages you are viewing
- the goods you buy and look at;
- the links you click on.
- the means used;
- when and how you associate with the Services;
- the content, images, and ads that you select
- how you came to the Services and where you go when you stop using them.
Most site visits are collected using data collection tools such as web beacons, cookies, embedded web links and other software(hereinafter referred to as “Data Collection Tools”). Data collection tools are usually small data files or software that are sent to your browser and stored on your computer or mobile device's hard disk. Most browsers and display programs can be set up to inform you when using the Data Collection Tools or when other tracking software is sent to your computer or personal communications device. They also offer you an option that allows you to opt out of such data collection tools. However,a refusal to allow the use of Data Collection Tools may sometimes prevent you from accessing certain areas or features of services or adversely affect their presentation or functioning.
Data collection tools can store information in your shopping basket and allow us to link your Services to other information about you, including your personal data. We can do this to improve and personalize your amenities through the Services,and to help solve the problems you may encounter with the Services.
Legal basis for the processing of information
Your personal data is processed on the basis of the following legal bases:
- Article 6, first paragraph, point (a) (your consent) of the General Data Protection Regulation (“VDAR”);
- Article 6, first paragraph, point (b) (performance of the contract);
- Article 6, first paragraph, point (c) (fulfilment of a legal obligation);
- Article 6, first paragraph, point (f) (legitimate interests of our or third parties);
- if you have applied for news - Section 9, Paragraph one of the Information Society Services Act (your consent).
Our legitimate interests are our activities, including improving the Services, protecting our legitimate interests, participating in commercial transactions, and promoting trade in SIA BALTHERG products.
Transfer of information
The SIA BALTHERG will not disclose any personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent. The exception is the following:
- we can disclose the information we collect, including personally identifiable information, to third parties in the cases specified bylaw. For example, we can disclose information to supervisors and law enforcement authorities at their official request.
- we can disclose the information we have collected, including personally identifiable information, to companies that can partially or fully acquire the INFORMATION in their ownership of SIA BALTHERG.
SIA BALTHERG is not responsible for protecting the information you provide on other websites. You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information in other applications and websites, it can be collected and used by others, and consequently unwanted messages can start arriving.
Storage of information
There may be situations where, for strategic or other reasons, wecan decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize our business. Such a transaction may include the disclosure of personally identifiable information to potential or real buyers or joint venture partners, as well as the receipt of such information from sellers. In accordance with our standard practice, we are trying to ensure adequate information protection in such transactions.
Whenever you enter a site area that contains sensitive information or where you want to enter such information, a lock icon will appear in the address bar of your browser, indicating that the page is safe. SIA BALTHERG uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and privacy technology security standards supported by Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 or later and other popular browsers. SSL encodes your personal information by encrypting your credit card number, name, address, telephone number, personal identity number, and your password so that they cannot be read by unauthorized people.
Although we provide encryption technologies and take other reasonable security measures to protect confidential information and ensure adequate security, we do not guarantee that the information transmitted on the Internet is secure or that such transmissions will not be affected by delays, interference,interception or errors.
We have established certain physical, technological and management procedures to protect the personally identifiable information we collect. However, these procedures do not guarantee that information will be safe against theft or abuse.
- select the “opt out” or “sign out” link or follow the withdrawal instructions that may be included in such a message.
- in a specific case, return to the website (s) or Service where you originally registered your preferred benefits and follow the opt-out instructions.
- Type us to an email address in email@example.com. Specify your first name, surname, email address, and an indication that you no longer want to receive messages.
Please note that if you refuse to receive messages, this may affect the Services you have chosen to receive from us.
Hyperlinks and references
Other websites available with the use of the Services (via hyperlinks and ads or otherwise) have their own privacy and data collection, use and disclosure policies. Please refer to their rules and privacy
We do not deliberately collect or disseminate personally identifiable information from persons under 18 years of age. If you are one of the parents or guardian of a person under 18 and believe that we have obtained personally identifiable information contrary to this policy, please contact us by email so that we can delete such information.
If you consider our handling of your personal data to be inconsistent with the requirements of the law, you have the right to file a complaint with the data protection supervisor.
Date of entry into force